Home

Level 2 - I dont know HOW to get out.

Guest Sonic

I got all the pieces to the puzzle of whatever that was and that big thing that looks like a coin appeared and tells me "The Tian Shan Mountains, I better go there fast before Volodnikov finds out" or something! How do I go there? I have been EVERYWHERE like 20 times.

Got stuck here too. It's very dumb... you just have to go to the section where you inserted the mechanical piece. There's a button there which you can press but you have to move the block on the ground away first. You have to make sure to move it pretty far or the button won't press. It's an elevator which will take you to a different section to complete the level.

Okay forgive me for being stupid! All I had to do what push the big block off the elevator and hit the elevator button... jeepers! hehehe now Im stuck in Level 3 at the border! I killed all the guards but all I do is run around and find wolves everywhere.

Guest GeneralKukov

That's my favorite part of the game right there, there's a path which you missed that will allow you entry into the complex.

------------------

"Guten Tag...Herr Jones"

=KUKOV=

Where is this Path? I have run around the place over and over and cannot find a path. There is only one but that just takes me to where I can jump onto the tower (where the guards were)

You have to jump onto the tower from the ledge at the end of that path. It can be tricky but I did it from the left part of the ledge. Indy will catch the edge of the platform and then pull himself up. Go down the ladder into the main complex. I'll stop there and let you figure out the rest. smile.gif

Wicked

Archived