Home

need help with the ice guardian

Guest lirarenn

Guest lirarenn

Hello!

I really need help with the ice guardian level!!

Gamecenters strategy guide didnt help me! "dash forward and climb the???.

I dont know where to go or what to do?? shall i climb any walls??

please help me ! i have tried over 6 hours but there is no solution

regards anders

Guest Intrepid

First thing you have to realize is that the ice monster can hit you from pretty much everywhere (with the possible exception of certain tunnels and doorways). He'll climb the walls and shoot ice shards down at you. So keep moving as much as possible on the level.

Objective #1: Enter the building directly to your left when you first arrive. You should be able to climb and jump up until you come across a block that you can pull/push. Move it (towards you, I think). Then slide/jump down.

Objective #2: Go to the building in the opposite corner. Run up the ramps, and follow the elevated path through all four buildings. Beware collapsing floors. By the time you reach the last building, there'll be a few places where you have to jump and whip-swing. You'll finish very high in the room, and find a cave/room where you'll be safe. The first part of the infernal machine is in this room.

Objective #3: Get the part and take the slides back down to the main floor. Get the ice monster to come down to the floor by staying outside the buildings (I just stood near the middle of the crossroads). Get the machine part out and ready to use. He'll climb down the wall and try to bowl you over. Leap to the side to avoid him, then activate the part. If you're near enough, he'll lean back and let out a scream. Hide inside a building to make him climb the wall again, and then repeat. Hit him three times, and he's done.

Cheers,

Intrepid

Archived