Home

agh, more help in meroe

Guest MarkM41682

Guest MarkM41682

ok, i released one of the golden arms, now what?? i went all over the pyramid and i couldnt find a new place to go. someone please help me as to where i can find the second firewood and the next beam of light.

Guest blankenm

This level took me awhile to finish. You just have to keep working your way through the main pyramid, and you will eventually come across all of the three remaining beam rooms.

The map helped me alot on this level. There is one place that took me awhile to find (and which happens to lead to two of the beam rooms). Go to where you have to make a long jump to a wall switch. This place is very close to the coffin room where you can use Urgon's part on the wall twice. If you jump across to the switch, throw it, then jump back across to the other side (quickly) you will find that part of the wall on the side has lifted. You can quickly pull the block backwards. The wall will fall back down and be stopped by the block. Then you can "monkey-bar" across to the other side and land ABOVE the switch. This will lead to two other beam rooms.

Archived