Home

Indiana Jones demo

Guest Juhani

I just played the demo and the game runs good in a Pentium 166, 64 MB RAM and 3Dfx Voodoo 2. But i want to know if the other levels are more detailed and if the game will run as fast it did in level 1, or is the game running too slow and is unplayable in the other levels?

I couldn't tell you how it will run on your machine. However I can say that I didn't see a performance difference when I went from the demo to the full version. The graphic details remained the same as well.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Guest Darth Timo

I have a P233, Voodoo2, 64 MB RAM and it runs smoothly in 800x600 with the higheste details. However, there are a few scenes the performance slows down: the Lava-Monster and the pyramid this damn big snake lives in. But this did not have any effects on solving the levels. I am surprised how fast it´s running in some levels. It runs like Unreal on my machine.

Guest Vidiotmike

I have a K6-2 500 96 megs and voodoo 3, just for the record wink.gif. Anyway, I've played the demo and noticed that it is mostly a confined tomblike level which almost all the levels in the game are, and performance in these areas is excellent. However, there are a few areas that are made up of more "wide-open" type outside areas. I've noticed, on my machine, that performance can get choppy in these areas. Especially on the snow level when you come upon the Russian checkpoint. Maybe this is just my machine. In my opinion buy the game its awesome.

Archived