Home

Sabers

<(IF)>Rouge

hey guys and gals,

i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a Saber i wanna hang one up in my house:D .I know it sounds stupid but it would kinda be like a Trophy!If anyone is willing to send me one i am here

Kauri-Naboo-Theed-Erebus Rouge Orion(yes thats me all right:p )

thanks for yalls help,

--------

Rouge :ben:

seems like none of you can help me:( thats ok,but can someone anwer me this?if i was a Jedi Adept where would i be.......gonna get a group together:D .I want a :saberb:

Also i was wondering if you do have a Saber i know few of you do i heard on some other posts could you tell me where you got it?

Thanks All,

--------

Originally posted by <(IF)>Rouge

seems like none of you can help me:( thats ok,but can someone anwer me this?if i was a Jedi Adept where would i be.......gonna get a group together:D .I want a :saberb:

Also i was wondering if you do have a Saber i know few of you do i heard on some other posts could you tell me where you got it?

Thanks All,

--------

You going jedi hunting ? if you are i doubt you and your group will last long enuff even for him to bring out his light sabre.....

lol,

thanks for the help guys

Sheldon have you seen a Gungan's Fambaa?

If you have,you must know that they have 10,000 HP or something along the lines of that.

I have tooken some of em down before,i have pics if you don't believe me,i know they are nothing compared to Jedi but only thing you realy need to do to KILL an Adept is to get a 10-20 Man/Woman Squad and circle the Adept and fire one at a time and the Jedi SOMETIMES not ALL the time the young Jedi will go After 1 person and once the next person shoots he will go after the other person who shot him.So as long as you get a shot on him before he gets to one of your team members you will get him stuck walking back and forth between people while you take shots on em. :D

NOTE:this doesn't work 98% of the time but it has been done.

If you do try what i have said make sure you are ready to get killed.

Many people are forgetting that jedi can be killed.Adepts ARE NOT ALL POWERFUL but they are a heck of a challenge.As you have heard a jedi masta can take out a Group of 20 easly.But i have never heard of an Adept killing a Group of 20 people.

sry for the long post didn't think it would turn out this long.Thanks for all of your help:D only problem is i don't have any Ancient Sabers on my Bazaar on the server i am on.

Thanks for your help,

--------

P.S. just stating that some low level Jedi can be killed.

Archived