Home

Nubs Tomb Pool Room Stuck and need help!

Guest Vidiotmike

Guest Vidiotmike

I've been Nub's beeotch for the past couple days, you see, everytime I solve a puzzle in his Tomb I turn the corner and find another one that slaps me around for a few hours.

Right now, I'm in the huge "pool" room, the one that has the bull(?) statue in the big hole at the bottom. I've read several walk thrus, and they say to swim down the "coffin-shaped" under-water corridor, which I have, and pull the switch so the bull will raise. I found something that looks like a switch on the wall but Indy won't touch the thing. I've nowhere else to go now. Did I miss something? Or have I discovered my first bug?

Help me out here fellas, please?!

Use the top of the statue as a platform so you can leap over to the far area and go through a door. You will come to an area that has a large pool with a hugh tower in the middle. This is the location of the next machine part.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

It seems that when you enter the pool room and the whirling machines have disappeared without you destroying them, a bug comes into affect that keeps indy from pulling the switch. Try reloading your previous save game before entering htis room. Quickly swim down and pull the lever. this should work.

Guest Vidiotmike

Doh! Your right Jakl I killed one but the other mysteriously dissapeared. Now I have to restart the level dagnabbit. Thanx for the help.

Archived