Home

Stuck in peru level

Guest dosboss

Guest dosboss

Well, for those who don't know, peru is the secret level. But bloody heck don't know what to do about that stone teetering above that shaft. Can't quite run and jump across to the opposite ledge. ALso tried going up after using the bamboo shaft, but don't know how to get through the stone in the way. if you have been there you will understand. Damn stumped, that's me.

- Law

Guest Squint Grimjaw

I'm with ya buddy. Glad you posted. The map hint points backs to that "I can't whip a shaft of light and there's nothing here for me to climb" spot.

I haven't been able to get anywhere. Thought I had to climb onto the idol pedestal and jump onto the slanty rubble, then make a fantastic leap to grip the ledge to the left of the area the key opened. No go.

If you figure it out before anyone responds, please let me know.

Guest Shaggiana Joe

There's no chance in heck I'm patient enough to save up Indy's funny money for Peru, and I wanna play the level, dangit! Could someone send me a save file of the begining of the level? I'm starting to get sick of Palawan...

------------------

This... is one... insanely hard... game...

-Shaggy

Guest Squint Grimjaw

What else is there to buy?

I just finished Peru and it was sweet.

Needed the map hint endabled, but it was quite a challenge.

Guest dosboss

Alrighty children. I did the spike in the shaft of light thing and got up into the area looking over the wall and there is stone blocking me from getting out of it. Still doesn't help me get past that stupid rock. Well, will try the map hints maybe.

btw, buddy wanting a save game file. at the end of the game if you haven't done peru it is supposed to send you there (either before or after the last level)

- Law

Guest YankeeFan

I finally figured it out! You have to get the BAMBOO STICK! got to where the shaft of light is. Take the BAMBOO STICK and put it through the TRIANGLE that is that faces mouth. Inday can now got to where it usually says you cant whip a beam of light, and this time there will be a bamboo pole to whip. Now you can climb up! P.S. How many treasures do you guys got up to this point, I can only finish this level with 8!

Guest YankeeFan

WHERE ARE THE TREASURES? I Passed the Peru Level with 7 treasures, went back and did it again from the beginning, this time I passed it with 8 Treasures. Does anyone know where all 10 treasures are in this level?

• 3 weeks later...

All the treasures for Return to Peru are on my page! http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Trailer/6887/treasures.html

E-mail me about some of the ones I'm missing.

------------------

Like a mouse in a maze(s). After the Big Cheese!

Check out my Indy treasure page! <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Trailer/6887/treasures.html

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Trailer/6887

</A>

Archived