Home

Level 2

Guest Hoofit

I have been trying to get out of this room for days!!! Its where the big round brass thing is where Indy says it looks like a door, There is a wavy floor and two other windows with clues for him. I keep going back to the other room with the box that has the handles on it that Indy can't move due to space. there is a white key of sorts in that room next to the gold bars. Know where I am???? and how to get out?? PLEASE help! Thanks!!

Guest Shaggiana Joe

I know where you are. Go over to that hole in the wall with the gears, hit escape, go to your item inventory, and select Sophia's part and the elevator will come up. Pull or push the bull's block toward the brass door once, climb on top of it, and jump up to the edge. Watch for spiders and scorpions in the next room. Your objective is to find 3 different sets of cuniform tabliture, a big piece, a medium sized piece and a small piece. This is probably one of the easier big puzzles in the game. Hope this helps. wink.gif

------------------

Hey, it's my turn to pull off the mask, Scoob.

Thanks Soooo much, got it, now I am in the library, and for some reason can't get the square block to move????? I know I must move it to get across to the higher levels, but.... I must be doing something wrong, or my abilities now are sh**

Thanks again

Archived