Home

galaxies for star wars fan

slade

Star Wars Galaxies:

I grew up with Star Wars...I saw every film first run in the theaters. I love the story, the struggle, the original innovation.

Star Wars is now, as with all things in life, past it's prime. It has peeked our interest it has consumed us and it has run out of life force. The force is no longer with it, it has gone, not the way of the dark side, but the way of the unknown, the nothingness, the ugly red-headed step child. It is no more.

My love for the power of the Star Wars story will never end, it has inspired my life... but it has died, as all things do. In itself it is unending, but it's children are julien lennons; there is no soul of the creator left, the clock has struck 12 and the fat lady is singing under the sunset of tatooine.

My childhood inspired and corrupted by the cantina in Mos Isley, has looked back at me and said, : there is no further to go along this path, take what you have gained and apply it elsewhere, spent not your time mourning, but rejoice in the joy and insight of the past. I will go on to find another incredible journey, but I now realize, with pained regret, that this one has come to an end.

Lucas has not.

edited for continuity

Archived