Home

Will the Indiana Jones trilogy ever going to come out on DVD

Guest HAVOC

I was wondering if the Indiana Jones movies are ever going to come out on DVD.

If anybody knoes anything about it then tell me.

Thank you!

I emailed Paramount about this a couple of weeks ago. The responce I got was that the trilogy is NOT currently in production for DVD. Now from what I've learned, all the studios are liars and the only reason why they respond like that, is because an "official" announcement about the release of any movie has not been made yet. From all the rumars I've read from various DVD sites, the movies are being readied for a DVD release sometime next year, but Paramounts office position is, they are not.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Thanks Damian that was the exact answer I was looking for. I am just going to buy them of video and pray that it comes out on DVD somewhere arround 2001.

Your welcome. As much as I want the re-releases. I'm going to hold out. I've already got the original versions on VHS. (Which are in absolute horrible condition) I don't want it to turn into the same thing as my Star Wars collection. Two versions of the trilogy on VHS, and the re-releases on laserdisk.

------------------

-Damian

I updated a post in the community forum about this. Some new rumors that hit this past weekend. Check it out.

------------------

-Damian

Guest Jamison

They did just release the widescreen versions to VHS. I don't ever buy VHS tapes anymore though.

I hope they hope they really beef up the extra features on the DVD version (whenever they do get around to releasing them). I would love to have some "making of" and director commentaries on those films.

Jamison

Archived