Home

I must own this game!! Is my Current PC good enough?

Tarrak

As a life long Star Wars fan, this game is too cool.

I own playstaion II, but sadly this game is for the PC only. I never bought a PC game in my life, but that's about to change!

Lucky for me I have cable modem connection. My question is, what else do I need to play this game!

Here's what I have: I own a Dell Dimension 2350. 2.2GHZ, 256 meg of ram, ADI Audio card, Intel 3d AGP Graphics.

Is this enough? What else do I need.

I plan to buy this game Thursday, so any initial help would be great!

PS: I will need a guild/group. I am a newibie, but I plan to play a lot.

I just got off of AIM with a friend who got SWG for her comp. It's a Dell as well, and unfortunately, she needs some upgrades to play. I'm not real sure if your computer is exactly the same but I'm guessing you'll need a new video card (I'd suggest a GeForce 3/ATI Radeon 9600 or higher, not real familiar with ATI though.) Make sure you get the right type of card though - AGP is best, but if you don't have the slot for it (most motherboards do) then you'll have to go with PCI. Also, I would reccommend at least 512mb of RAM, but it's best if you go up to 1GB to reduce lag.

Most of all, check the box or website and look at the minimum requirements... That should help some.

And if you have NO idea what I'm talking about, go to your nearest computer store (best buy, circuit city, staples) and ask... most of the time they're nice enough to help you out.

Archived