Home

Hermans memory!!

Wille2

Im playing EFMI and is on the 3rd Act. I got stuck and couldnt get any further so i checked a walkthrough. It says that i am supposed to throw 1st a Coconut, 2nd the milk bottle, and 3rd the accordion on Herman. Then he will get his memory back. After i have throw the objects in that order, Guybrush says: Herman?

Herman answers with: Where? heh. and then Guybrush just says: Im not thinking i am making any progress here!. I have got the bronze hat and used it on the giant monkey head, Been into the monkey head and filled the mine with lava. Is this a bug in my game or what?

No, you just have to ask Herman what's the last thing he can remember right after throwing something at him. Just throwing the objects won't work. The order is coconut, talking, milk bottle, yet some more talking, accordion and then one last time talking.

The thing is that, if i try to speak to him, i don't get any choices to say. All Guybrush say is "Herman?" and he says "Where? heh" because i have already talked to him before, when i first came to Monkey island. Is it just to restart the game and not try to make the same mistake???

Archived