Home

More Armor??

Imprezed

Okay I havent been playin the game that long. Im on Tatooine on the bloodfin server. Everytime I check the Bazaar or whatever its SPAMMED with Bone armor!...ugh...is there really only 4 sets of armor in this game?? so far ive seen

Chitin

Marabi

Bone

Ubese(only pieces never full set)

forgive spelling on those. but wtf...everyone is runnin round lookin the same! ha. Is it just that none of the armorsmiths have gotten to a high enough lvl to make anything different? Ive only been to another planet once..Corellia...and all I saw there was more of the same.

Actually..its the same with Clothes as well. not too much to choose from.

DM

edit: wait there was actually one more set I saw.. whats it called? Composite..thats it...ha

its gonna take awhile to see what you want. First of all people have to craft this armor, and people are working their ways up to the good armor.

Seconly, you wont see it on the bazarr, since its max for selling equip is 3k. Youll have to find an armorsmith or a shop thats selling that stuff.

I believe there are 6 or 7 armor types in the game already, just not all made yet.

Relax this game only been out for at least a month and a half. Be patient its going to get better. You just have to wait. I have a friend who is a amor smith and its very hard for him. I understand where your coming from because i make fun of my friend for making such weak armor. I think armor smith's have it the worst right now. They going through a hectic time by trying to make good stuff. Just wait and give them a chance. Its going to take some time but for now we just have to wait.

Many people have lives unlike the people who already are masters in there specific field. We just have wait a few more months for the normal people with lives to catch up.

:D

Scout, Naboo

Server: Flurry

I agree with bertito.

I just feel sorry for armor smith's who don't start the game now. If an armor smith starts the game a year from now who is going to buy their armor? not many people I bet because there will be so much good armor out there. And even other characters who start one year from now will probably save up for good armor instead of buying checp stuff. I know I would.

no there really are like under ten types of armor which really isnt that many. and armorsmiths are far from being the worst off, are you forgetting that there is nothing for smugglers to smuggle? or that commandos have no way to get xp? or maybe that bio engineers can make creatures that they cant use? im not trying to bash the game too much but i guess im a little annoyed that profession balancing inst too high on the list of things to be fixed. doesnt make too much sense to me to stop people from getting xp too fast when there are people that cant get it at all. ive ranted a bit, sorry, but i agree there need to be more options for armor.

Archived