Home

I'm hooked after 2 days but have a ?

Diables

I have been playing 2 days. I am a marksman. I have Expert Pistol, Advanced Rifle and Advanced Ranged Weapon Support Abilities. Guess I will work some on carbine tonight. I have a house with couch and loveseat. I have full Chitin Armor and clothes. I have the best weapons I can use at this time. I am hooked and guess I am doing good for only playing two days. I have a problem with missions though. Whenever I attack a nest or hive I have my peace thing up and as soon as a creature comes out I click peace about 50 times. then I tab to the closest creature, hit tilda and 1 to attack. Half the time I go back to attacking the nest and more creatures spawn then I can't handle all them and they Incapacitate me. I have already died twice. Anyone else have this same problem or know an easier way to target creatures quick when they spawn from a nest? I had wrote my home coordinates down so I could put them in my sig but I forgot them at home. I will get them at lunch and update my sig. Stop by my house when you get a chance :)

ok people this has been up all day 51 people have read and no response. can someone please at least let me know what they think it might be. give me something here people im getting ready to go home and play for 7 hours again and i have already died twice i only got 1 more free death left :)

I some times have this problem too, and the only way i have found around this is you have to turn around and face them before tab targeting works. If you back is to the creature when you hit tab, it wont target it you have to have it in you screen.

Thanks for the reply. I am always facing them when I try to tab to them. I think I know what is wrong. I think it is my video card. I have ati radeon 32mb. I think when I tab it takes a second to move to the next thing and sometimes I hit tab again so it moves back to the nest. Anyway I have listed the location of my house in my sig everyone check it out.

thats not it. When you "lock a target" what ever you hit (peace, attack etc), that is only for that particular target. It will try to perfom that operation until they are done, the target is dead, or you click the "clear" option in the box.

If you hit peace 50 times, or attack 50 times, it will try to do that until its done.

If you cant switch targets fast enough, click the clear button on the combat box, then try switching targets and only hit attack ONCE.

I have had this problem in the past but have figured out how it works.

Archived