Home

Saved Games

Guest Damian

Just a question. With all the bugs and crashes people have been reporting, most players generally request a saved game from another player who was succesful in getting past that particular area. But doesn't that mean that if you load somebody elses saved game, you now take on whatever their treasures and IQ was up to that point? Therefore kinda defeating the purpase of all that you had done yourself prior to the crash? I would personally rather go back to a save game that works and try it again to see if the crash happens again, therebye keeping my own treasures and IQ points.

I can see where it would work to some peoples benefit because the person they recieved the saved game from may have had more treasures and IQ points, but running through a level a second time should be pretty darn easy.

Of course...that's just my opinion.

Thanks...

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Guest opus007

I agree with you about getting someone else's saved game - it could be a plus or minus, depending on the treasures they've picked up, IQ, etc. BUT . . .

The thing you have to consider is, the saved game allows you to continue. We were fighting the Ice Guardian, kept crashing. Played again, and spent 3 hours trying tips, hints, etc. only to keep crashing back to the desktop. The saved game is the only thing that allowed us to make it past this point.

I guess until Lucas Arts decides to patch the game, some of us will have to rely on others who made it past the points we are stuck at.

Good luck and thanx.

Opus

Archived