Home

Level 9 - Fourth Door

Guest dsh

Help, I can't open the bird door in the Mexican pyramid! I opened the other three, but when i rotate the statue with the gears lined up in front of the bird door, it refuses to open.

Please help if you can, I'd appreciate it.

-Daniel

Two doors open during the same operation. Push the gear(s) against opposite doors that you want to open. One of the other gears goes against the statue and the other is in the middle position- not against the door or the statue, where it was when you first enter the room. After you open two doors, switch the gears so that the same pattern is followed with the doors you want to open. Since you opened the doors already, I guess you know that the cross button moves the gears into position and the smooth button turns the statue to open the door(s).

------------------

"And that's my final answer"

Guest Mr. Fedora

I've had the same problem. Other 3 doors opened, but even with the gears lined up right (and I switched them around once to be sure) the Bird Door won't open. The gears all spin in place but the door, she's a no move.

Is this another Feature? If the Bird door is left for last, yousa screwed?

Guest jtessier

I too ran into this problem. And I think I had a different door left for last. I believe there may be a bug where if you do not have the last door open before you get maybe the 2nd or 3rd (or maybe even first) idol it doesn't let you open the last door later. Luckyly I save often. I back tracked a bit and tried from a save that had the first 2 doors opened. I tried opening the last two (without leaving to get hte idols) but again the last single door wouldn't budge. I went back to the point I came into the room, setup the gears so I could open the first door then rotate the gears twice and open the second. This worked fine. I then did the same with the second pair. I set the gears so I could open one door, rotate the gears twice and open the next one (being the last one). It worked! Now I need to explore all four doors. I hope this helps ease your pain.

Take it easy,

J.T.

Archived