Home

Swg

Darkwolf36

Well, I am hoping to get my copy of SWG very soon. I used to play MUDs addictively and I'm now in a financial position to afford a MMORPG on a monthly basis.

So far the feed back I've seen from players is positive, but what I'm wondering is how much does it feel you are part of the Star Wars universe in there? Are the players roleplaying or just adventuring? Is there an actual rivalry between the Imperial and Rebel forces?

Well, you'll excuse me for now as I wipe the drool from my lip as I anticipate playing this game for the first time.

As I said before, I don't play other games like this so I can't really compare it to them but I never feel like I am on my own. They made the game to encourage player interaction. I often find myself out fighting and my health gets low so I take a seat to heal. Half the time someone will come by and heal me so I can complete my mission. And the other day Someone came by and healed me so we started talking. We ended up forming a group and going hunting. Killed some mottled wrix<---spelling???? Was a good time. Most people seem to be nice and willing to help you out. I have been saved from certain death many times by someone that just happened to be passing by.

Archived