Home

My Zabrak's Personality

mic5000

Hi! First Post here...

I have a question about my Zabrak's personality. I hate the way she laughs and I hate that she randomly coughs. I have a twin sister in the game (in life, my roommate) and her laugh is different and she doesn't cough. She also doesn't stand there clapping to music when we're listening. I do.

What's up with that? When my twin laughs, she holds her stomach and bends over, like someone laughing. When I laugh...I point at the person forcefully. It doesn't look like I’m laughing, but I look more like an old woman yelling at some pesky kids. "Hey, you kids, get off my lawn!!" was one description recently...

Any thoughts?

By the way...my mood is usually none, but sad when I get fed up with coughing or laughing. Her mood is also usually none.

----

same message also posted on http://www.swgcenter.com/

Thank you for the differences between lol and laugh. That is much much better.

I hope you're right that there are no personality differences, but I must say, I have yet to see / hear her cough as much as me. Or clap like a dork while listening to music :D

last night, i also learned...even if i type /laugh i will still do the jabbing accusatory laugh when something is selected.

It's a lot of work to laugh the "nice" way.

It would be interesting to set personalies, like, I'm a mean or rough Zabrak or I'm a polite or snobby zabrak.

Archived