Home

Stuck on Manaan *possible spoilers*

boardinstyle

hey all. I can't seem to get past the part on manaan where you have to defend sunry. I tried to free him once but it didn't work so I restarted and I got some information from that one pazaak player dude about elassa being a dark sith and what not (used force persuade). anyway there's that part that I don't know how to go and the part with missing young selkath that I also don't know how to do. I also don't know how to get into either one of the bases and how to find the star forge (its the last one I need)

so I also need help with

those too. if you can can you tell me how to convince carth's son in the sith base. the problem with this is that I already killed all the sith and did all the other quests that have to be done there and accidentally went back out of the sith base and I don't know how to get in. so if you could help that would be great. later dudes

how do you get the plot about carths son? I heard him talk about Saul blow up his planet and his wife died and his son was not found.

Anyway for the selkath youth you go to the training room in the sith base. Talk to the droid next to the door (not sure if this helps but i did it) and for me i just selected the door and it let me go in.

For sunry Talk to the rodian (persuade him as well) and hack the comp in the republic enclave (the one you can use to hack the sith key). If you want to get sunry aquitted mention all the things you know except about his cripple (that is a sure fire way to lose, the selkath dont care about his cripple).

For the star map you have to get the droid head in the sith base for the republic guy and he will tell you about there underwater base. You go there in a sub, eventually you will run into a guy and a girl who will try to kill you (hack the comp for 1 spike to unpresurize) and talk to them.

Then you go through the pressure door to the water. To get rid of the huge fish that kills you if you go near the forge you A) poison the water or B) get 4 whatevers of that stuff into the container (it is pretty easy,m just fool around a bit).

Once you figure this out walk across that metal bridge and the star map is on the other side.

There are a couple pieces of info you need before the Sunry trial. Talk to the two guests, convince the Rodian to tell you he planted the medallion and the Pazaak player to reveal the women was a Dark Jedi. If you don't want a dark point, don't use Force Persuade. You can also get the desk clerk to give a phony aliby with a bribe (Dark Side Point). Then talk to Sunry's wife and she reveals an affair between Sunry and the victim.

At trial, Firith Me takes the stand first. Ask if anyone actually saw the murder then ask if the medal found seems obvious. Then reveal Elassa is a dark Jedi. Don't bring up Sunry's disability.

Gluupor testifies, ask if anyone saw the murder, if the medal is obvious and that he planted it. Stop with those questions.

Elora testifies, make sure to bring up the affair before the prosecutor and have her say Sunry was going to end it. Leave it at that. When Sunry testifies, ask where the medal is. Finish by asking if he was ending the affair. Do not bring up Elassa was a spy or Sunry's heroics. Sum up with no one saw the murder and the affair was over.

Do that and you not only win, but the Sith are fined.

Archived