Home

End of Peru Boulder - I QUIT!!!!!!!

joanieS

Can I finish this game skipping End of Peru segment? I am so sick of trying to outrun that dang boulder. Can get to the point of whipping up by door, but cannot get Indy up that rope in time. Have also tried whipping over the first jump and hanging onto ledge of abyss, but nothing works. Even have this set at Freshman level! It is no longer any fun after 45 fails.

At this point you really can't use a walkthrough since you know where your suppose to go. It took me several times to get this right. You just have to start running right at the right time, and you have to spend as little amount of time as possible swinging over the pit. I ran with the whip in my hand so I was ready once I got to the fallen tree stump. That cut about a second or so off my run time. Only then was I able to get up before I was bowled over.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

You can tell who are the game addicts: posting on Christmas day! To any coming up to the boulder in Return to Peru, I need to explain that I DID make it, quite easily in fact. I went back to a previous saved game and found I had not placed myself close enough to the "start running" path after the boulder passed overhead. Once I positioned correctly, it only took 2 tries to make it out of the way of the boulder. Just wanted to post this to save anyone else from trying 45 times or giving up.

Archived