Home

Close Encounters of the Third Kind level? Where is it?!?!?!

Hercules

Ok, I've just started playing the game and I'm on level 5, and I already know how to get to the secret Peru level, but how in the WORLD do you get to the Close Encounters of the Third Kind level? And can anyone tell me what this level is like? How is it? Do you get to see the aliens from the movie in it?

------------------

"He possessed a strength the world had never seen, a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart."

Guest TekkaMaki

got my mashed 'taters in a big pile all over the keyboard in 'ticipation of that 3rd KIND level U talking about...think it's just over this hill...

It's in the secret level. Return to Peru. Once you've succesfully crashed the boulder down in the area where you had to use the whip to knock a bird-faced block down, make you way all the way back around again until you are looking directly at the area where the big boulder USE TO BE. Jump into that area and walk to your right. You will find a chamber with five button looking things on the wall. Push them in a sequence that makes up the five notes from the close encounters movie, and you will see a door open on your left. Walk on in. That's it.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

It was just cool. I thought the little red orb outside the window that moved back and forth was a good touch. It was the one that followed the other ships in the movie.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Archived