Home

Level 4 bug

Guest DMClay

Can shoot window out upstairs but when I shimmy over on ledge, window is still intact. No way to get past this point...someone please help!

Nope, just one window to the right of the one you climb out of. I too have the same problem and Lucas Arts doesn't have a fix yet. Do I smell refund?

Guest ozzy1206

It's not a bug, it's a feature !

You have to shoot that window twice or more. It needs to be totally smashed, not just a hole in it.

Try moving around a little and shoot from slighly different positions several times.

------------------

Snakes ! I hate snakes !

Guest Andreas

I tried (almost too) many times to shoot that window but it wouldn't break. Do I have to use a specific weapon? How do I have to move to be in the best shooting position (right after Indy told me about the window)?

Guest The Atom Man

It's a good thing the revolver has unlimited shots, because I've been shooting at that darn window for some time now, and I'm not getting any kind of effect. If there's any certain position Indy needs to be in, please tell!

Guest bonnie

cheat help?

I would suggest moving toward the left

of the opening and facing toward the right,

based on my (pretty cruddy) directional

skills.

two other things, you might be able to get

a save game at that point from someone

OR, I would try the cheatcode (sorry, I don't know any of them, but they are easily

found via net-searching or I'm sure someone

here knows 'em) and use a grenade or

bazooka. That would tell you for sure if

it's a bug or a positioning matter.

bon

*you don't have to run with the cheatcode,

it would be a test*

but of course, you CAN, too,

*snork*

Guest ozzy1206

I'm not totally sure about it but I think you need to have the plant seed or else shooting the window won`'t work. I shot it with the revolver, no special weapons needed.

Ozzy

------------------

Snakes ! I hate snakes !

Guest Andreas

I've used the cheat code to get all weapons and was finally able shoot out the window - with the bazooka. Now everything's fine again, but I'd rather gone the regular way. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions.

Archived