Home

Stuck in Artus Mine (maybe some spoliers)

Deaghaidh

Hi! Just got the game and I'm stuck. I'm in the Artus Mine level, the region I'm in is a semicircular tunnel/mine (like a 'c' )with little pits with green poision stuff in it and heaps of rock around the walls. At one end a little floating barge comes out of these big doors, goes down the C and Out the other end across a cargo bay into a room protected by a blue field (I'm betting I cant ride the barge into it. I can see about halfway between the ends of the C another room way up high. I've tried jumping on the little ruble piles, then jumping onto the Barge, but I can't get high enough to land on it. I've also tried jumping through the doors the barge comes out of from a ramp-shaped rock pile, but its just a little too far.

I can get to another tunnel, (this one a tube with metal walls, grid floors etc.) wich leads from a control room out onto a catwalk over the cargobay and back to the control room, or down a hall to a 'tram station' with no tram and an electrified railway that seems to be a dead end. any advice

Archived