Home

King Sol's Mines: Blue Gem

Guest Xacto

I have the same problem. I already fixed switch 4, found the other two gems, put them in the proper place. I only need the blue gem to finish the level.

Thanks for the help.

Guest Hoppepig

I have the blue and red, but need the green. If memory serves me correct the blue one comes after you switch 4 and 5. Then the car with the Russsians flies over, breaking all the blockades. Stop in the room with the broken bridge. Use your map and go around to the broken bridge and stand as close to the edge as possible, whip across the canyon, and somewhere in there is the blue gem. Where is the green gem?

If you haven't done yet, open all the switches so that the cart goes thru the lower right part of the map (i.e. the outer ring). Once you pass thru that area, a cutscene shows the Russians breaking a wall with a bazooka. Make another round trip to go there again, kill the Russians, then climb on the walls and the central pillar until you reach the new opening in the wall. Now you are in the upper part of the crypt room. From there you should easily reach the green gem with a couple of jumps. Then, jump back in the water at the bottom of the crypt room and exit from the second opening in the wall.

Thanks and good luck!

Archived