Home

Only gets too......

snoopy69er

Check your cd for scratches. A friend of mine had a similar problem with his Quake3 cd.

Use of a simple scratch repair kit (two step process with the scratch repair goo and the polish spray) works well.

I'd suggest you make a backup copy of your cd once you get the cd fixed and use that to play.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I'd suggest you make a backup copy of your cd once you get the cd fixed and use that to play.

Trouble is when I made a back up copy, I had to use NoCd crack as the game still wanted to use my original CD.

or is there a way of copying CD so you don't need NoCd cracks (ummm I hope not)

anyways the best way if you cant get a copy done of YOUR game

is instead of using the plastic cases (the new cases used today are not so bad) but still best to buy a cd case that fabric based. and take a little more care when you do have to use your CD.

if you play a different game, take the time (hey what we talking about here a extra 10 sec of your time) to put your CD your not using back in a case, and not left on the desk.

I would like to add that I don't condone any action that would cause game company's to lose money.. so pls guys don't pirate the game.. go buy it that way the company's will be more inclined to make more great titles.

Note, we do not advocate piracy in any form on these boards, but for legal backup purposes, there are several programs that can do what you seek.

One good one is CloneCD. Try a google search and you will find the official site for it.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Note, we do not advocate piracy in any form on these boards, but for legal backup purposes, there are several programs that can do what you seek.

One good one is CloneCD. Try a google search and you will find the official site for it.

CloneCD is that XP usable as well?

Archived