Home

pistons

Guest Issy

Yeah, I'm on the river level and I've just the one last candle to get, but I can't get on the one piston, I followed the walkthrough, getting up to the second level of the building, then it says to jump onto the leftmost piston, but whenever I jump normally, I miss it, and if I do a running jump I overshoot it. Am I doing something wrong???

PS~ In babylon if you do the makemeapirate cheat right at the very beginning, you turn into the Explosives box, you're able to waddle around for a little while, but then the game will freeze on you.

sorry, but you've just got to time it right. wait till It's at the bottem and is just about to come up then jump with out a run up and land hopefully on it without skidding off, by the way make sure your exactly in the middle so ta the arm stops you when you jump.

sorry, but you've just got to time it right. wait till It's at the bottem and is just about to come up then jump with out a run up and land hopefully on it without skidding off, by the way make sure your exactly in the middle so ta the arm stops you when you jump.

Archived