Home

Bug! on the last level after all that gaming!

Guest Aidan

throughout the whole game I havent come across one Bug or problem with the game, UNTIL NOW!

the last level after the begining cut scene the screen stays still and all I can see is INDY's shadow I can move around but cannot get the screen to move how could they do this to me!!! I was so chuffed to get this far I'm usually pants at games like this and now I can't complete it!

Does anyone know what to do? can anyone help PLEASE!!!

Guest JanosB

Hey, nice one on geting so far!

I encountered a similar problem way back in shambala - see if either of these fixes help you (they fixed my problem).

First try pressing F10 (to bring up the console) and typing in FIXME (in capitals - this is the official error fixing code which I found in the readme - its fixed a lot of my problems and is useful to have if you don't know it aleady.

However - they way I solved the display problem back in shambala was as follows:

Go into game options, and then into display options and select a different resolution (preferrably the lowest one there) - exit the menus and the game should redisplay at the new resolution - BUT THE ERROR SHOULD BE GONE! You can then go back to a higher resolution without problems.

Hope this helps (please drop me a line if it does)

Best of luck

Janos B

Archived