Home

Graphic options - fade objects

deggesim

Since english is not my language, I don't understand the meaning of this graphic option, as well as the option Cross level fade....

Could it be that, with those options enabled, objects and buildings will be rendered smoothly and will not appear suddenly?

Let me know please :p

Bye

Simone

I'm not at home to pull up the screen to verify the names of the settings. However the way fade works, if I'm not mistaken, is this. If you change that setting it should change the way objects appear to you. Either making them appear on your screen when you are far away or waiting till you get closer to them to display them.

But the only true way to find out is to play with that setting. Don't worry, you can't screw anything up, That's why they got that fancy little Restore Default button at the bottom. ;)

Thanks for the answer :)

So is my guess good?

Unfortunately, my PC is down at this moment and I'm looking for the cheapest configuration for my laptop to let it run the game decently ;)

BTW, when my PC will be up again, I'd like to know how to use it at its best :D (read it as every details to the maximum)

Deg,

Sounds like that setting is your draw distance, just like the other fella said, either it has it in a view where it fades it long away or waits till your close, you will get better frame rates if you fade it when they are close, if you have a powerfull card and computer then go ahead and crank it up, its always good to see whats ahead:)

Ps

Dont use anti alais

Archived