Home

Olmec Valley - second stone face - bug ?

Guest ozzy1206

Guest ozzy1206

Hi everyone,

I'm in level 10 - Olmec Valley - and have successfully activated the first stone bridge by setting off a trap which makes a big stone head come down.

Now I'm stuck trying to activate the second bridge. In the room after the swimming pool I have pulled the stone out of the wall and have set off the trap. Stone face comes down - all right. Found a breakable wall and got back to the room where I started the trap. Cool. Now I can't move the damned stone face out of the whole in the wall. No matter whether I pull or push, I always get a dumb comment by Indy like "not enough space" or something like it (playing German version). As pushing that stone face thru the opening seems to be the only option, I ask:

IS THIS A BUG ?

Has anyone encountered the same situation ?

HELP, PLEASE !

------------------

Snakes ! I hate snakes !

Guest ozzy1206

I tried that. I could only move the stone face towards the ramp, but not onto it.

But meanwhile I know that it must have been some kind of bug or glitch, cause I replayed that level from the beginning and - voila - this time it worked, though I did everything the same way I did it the first time.

Seems like replaying a level from the start (or from a saved game) is the solution to many problems people have with this game, doesn't it ?

------------------

Snakes ! I hate snakes !

Archived