Home

A couple of questions....

GE_Kareth

Hi,

I have a few queries/questions before i get this game, i got it off ebay, its in the mail. It's unopened so i don't need to worry about getting the account name off the person.

1. My dad's computer is sweet and i know will run this, but my mums has the following specs:

700mhz PIII

256MB RAM

64mb Geforce 2 MX 440

20gb HD

I think that's what you need to know, but ill be at my mums for a week and was wondering if i put everything on low if it would run!? Command and Conquer generals was meant to be a high demanding game, but it runs on full detail with no qualms on this machine.... meh, useless info perhaps.

2. My download limit is almost over and i was wondering if there is a site to manually download the patch, so i can maybe download it from school and burn it there.

3. What's a good profession!? Im thinking Droid Engineer, creature handler or...... what's something good?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer

-=[GE]=- Kareth

I doubt you could run swg on your mom's computer since the min. is 933mhz. I am not saying its impossible. As far as I know there isn't any way to download patch manually you must you the station client software to download patches. Cannot answer #3 since I'm having internet issues I haven't been able to play :(

Archived