Home

Dancer Questions

Cyfer

Well, I'm fairly new to the game and, although I'm a marksman right now, I want to move up in the dancing realm as well. I want to be the man who dances with his gun in his hand, and I've been doing exactly that.

However, I want to move up in the world of dancing... learn new dances and such... and since I'm new to this profession, I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

I mean, the trainers only want to teach me non-dancing-related entertainment skills, which is pretty damn cheap. Right now I can only do "basic" and "rhythmic" dances, which isn't much to speak of... and experience points come incredibly slowly when you're dancing away.

Is it entirely based on experience? Do you have to learn new dances from other dancers, or do you just have to get enough experience so that an Entertainer trainer will finally teach you some new dances?

Thanks to all who help me out here.

When watched by customers they give you entertainment healing experience. The very right side of your Entertainer skill tree.

Dance experience comes from just dancing.

Other players can teach you both once you have the experience required for each skill box.

The only exception is the Novice Dancer block which comes Only from the dance instructor in the theater guild halls.

Krytarii, Master Dancer

Pleeze god dont let you be a dancing wookie man i swear to god....I was at my cousins house wacthing him play this game and i saw a dancin wookie it made my eyes hurt with a fury man

:scare5: i am officially mentally scarred from seeing this.....

Archived