Home

Star Wars Action Figures

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

Anyone here collect the Star Wars action figures? I collect from POTF2 and up. If you don't collect the figures, what else do you collect if anything?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys/girls are real young :)

I collect SW Figures from POTF2 and up also. I had a lot of Vintage but threw them away (yeah I know, that was stupid to do ).

Guest Boba Rhett

Cool. How many do you have? I have, well I haven't counted them for a while but it's probably like 450 now. My brother in Law had all the old ones but when he was at college his mother bundled them all up and sold them for 10 bucks!!! :o

Originally posted by FlyBOy

You threw them out?! what possessed you to perform such a horrible act?:confused:

I threw them out cause I thought that the PoTF 2 line had SO much more detail, I wasn't too concerned about the value or even my childhood history with them. I totally regret it now. A couple of ships joined them in the trash too :( I should be beaten to a bloody pulp for throwing them away! I should have at least sold them. That way I'd get some cash :)

Guest Boba Rhett

Well, we'll always be here if you ever feel the need to get the hell beaten out of you again. *pats Kvan on the back* :D

Archived