Home

Codes and Cheats plus hints

Godsjedi4eva

I have just beaten the demo by these tips

Easy kill when in battle with many reborns

use the run and fight rotine or as I like to call it the Revolutionary War trick

When near a cliff jump back the way you came the reborns will eventually follow you force push them away .

Tip two : Reborns attack one at a time when gripped. So Grip the run.

#3 Save after each jedi kill

#4 after jumping back over a cliff as in tip1

heal yourself the reborns take a long time to jump over.

#5 always move try running in a circle this technique like in jk1 , mysteries of the sith, and jedi outcast confuses the computer they will follow you or stop attacking and eactivate their sabers

Godsjedi4eva@yahoo.com:deathstar

Actually a bunch of codes from JA work, and ones I tried out. Here they are:

First, push down Shift and "~" at the same time, then type in "devmapall", then enter these codes:

SaberColor 1 "color" "color" (for the lightstaff and two sabers, take out the "s)-Changes saber color

give all- gives you everything

timescale "numberhere" (anynumber below 1 makes it slow, any number above makes it fast)-changes speed

cg_thirdpersonangle "anynumber from 0 to 360"-changes 3rd person view angle

cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0- makes it movie-like view mode, is awesome, but hard to fight while in this mode. Just replace the 0 with 1, and the view will go back to normal.

Here's a few tips and things I've noticed...

1) On some of the harder difficulties, you might have noticed that when you do a roll stab, the cultists are pretty good at dodging it (the mercs however just sit there and watch you stab them). It seems to help to do this: get to the proper distance from target, initiate roll, halfway through your roll (or more) give them a force push or pull, target will now be kind of imobilized because they have to block your push/pull. Now just press attack to give them a good stab to their pleasure region. Of course, this all has to be done very quickly.

2.) I forsee that it will be a very good idea to master the art of saberstaff kicking

3.) Choking a target (with lvl 3 choke) and repeatedly bashing it into the ground can be a game all in itself.

4.) I have yet to kill more than one cultist with the staff kata. So, to me, it's useless.

Archived