Home

Single saber stances and special moves

Prime

I just started playing the temple mission, which I believe gives you full saber offense. I couldn't seem to switch between my stances, and only had access to the one I had selected in the character creation process. Also, in trying the different special moves for each stance (blue->lunge, yellow->sweep, red->DFA), I was only able to do the lunge. On the offical site it lists the yellow and red special moves, but I can't seem to do them.

Am I just not hitting the right buttons, or is the demo preventing me from doing them, as well as not allowing me to switch between stances? Thanks for clearing this up for me :)

You can do all the moves in the demo just keep trying and bring um the moves list by pressing tab while in game.

Also there is a way to get all three saber stances, you have to cheat, type playermodel kyle and then type playermodel player, what happens is when you switch to Kyle who has all the stances and switch back your char gets the stances and you get to keep your char if you want to. Don't use the setforceall 3 code thow or it wil cancel the effect.

I think you need to have a high enough Force jump level to execute the yellow and red single saber moves, and there's a slightly different feel to how you press the buttons. Since you're on the Chandrilla level it sounds like you should be alright for Force level, though.

The key word's practice I guess. :nut:

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Archived