Home

i think i found something (new stances for Dual/Saberstaff?)

Tesshu021

In recent time of looking through countless SS i found on ravensofts site for JA their gallery of pics, now i went there looking for proof that there is indeed more then 1 stance for dual sabers cause i have been watching cultists closely and yes they change their stances. I think i found what i was looking for as for the X holding ur sabers like that no that is a blocking procedure as a defensive stance im not sure how to do it but it is definatly another stance ravensoft is hiding something, cause in one of the pics it shows a player with a hidden blue stance with dual sabers, i think u need force 4 to get these stances and i doubt cheats will allow it in the demo cause they are hiding it.

However i have no clues or leads or evidence to prove my theory but i really hope they did add another stance, for me i love dual sabers hard to control but thats fun i will master them...it just takes patience. Now i want ur feedback what do u think? Watch the reborn they do change stances their hand movement changes and i believe raven is indeed hiding something:confused:

interesting.

certainly possible, i REALLY hope you're right because more stances=more fun in my book. but im kinda skeptical. and yeah reborns have alot of moves we cant use in demo, but so does kyle!

(it would be neat to have kyles grapples/punches in the full game but i dont think we will). its probably just something to make enemies less predictable for us.

if in a screenshot it showed blue instead of yellow in the bottom right corner it couldve just been from the development when they were deciding what colour to make the stance for dual sabers. who knows?

im havin a lil trouble understanding what you meant in that post, but if you're talking about when the reborn hold their sabers with the force downwards in a cross over each other forming an X. thats actually the taunt not a block. please explain what you meant.

There are no new stances for the Staff Saber that i know off and the Setforceall 4 cheat does work, the Reborn are most likely spinning there saber as they walk around you, making you think that there changing there stance, but their is alot of hidden stuff in the Demo, and they'll be tons more in the full game. :)

Well through investigation of what u said i must say u are wrong, when they stand still their hand movements do change like a stance is changed just watch them like i said.

As for the color no its in the place where red should be it goes blue,yellow,red right?, well in the place of red is a light blue and the sabers are held in a different fashion, so i really dunno only time will tell it is released soon =D.

PS, the X i was refering to wasn't when they put it infront of them selfs crossing their arms, they put them in a x in a defensive pose so i mean only time will tell what comes our way watch them don't go full on force attk but don't hit them ull see what i mean.

Archived