Home

CH question

Ravenzclawz

Well i am now working way up the skill tree and have a wrix and a narglach * spelling *..

To the previous poster.. you will need Scout tree.. Explore and Hunting to level 4.. then novice CH will be available to you ** you need scout exp for the first novice CH box **..

As for any other skills some sort of weapon skill is nice..

My tree line up goes..

Rifleman , CH , Brawler ( 2hs ) for head hits that complement my rifle :) and a few other bits and bobs like survival 1 & 2 for camps with that set up i am good to go and fight and do most things :)

I just got to NOVICE CH this morning before work and I have been a COMMANDO for a few weeks now.

My question is this, can I now buy any creature/biocreature made from anyone and command it? or is there a certain rank to control a high lvl creature? I know being novice I can't go out in the wild and tame one myself but could i buy one? I really dont want to buy one but just wondering how CH really works. What kind of creature should I look for to tame being a newbe CH that can help me by tanking? Can your creature die in battle or just incap?

thanks

To answer your question's. Yes you can buy animal's. You can get them from Bio-engineer's or from other CH that know transfering ( management 4 ).

About the Lv.'s. That all depend's on what skill's you have. Their is the max Lv. of pet's you can train and the max pet Lv. you can use. Read the skill's on your screen and it will tell you what you get with what you learn.

As a novice you can only use Lv. 15 which is the same as none CH's can use. a Cu Pu is a good pet for you at this stage. When you learn training one you can use Lv. 25 pet's, but you can tame them unless you have taiming 1, but you can buy them. at this Lv. Great Sludge Panther's and crystle snake's are good to have, both have 8K HAM.

If you are going for master CH, my advise is to get all Lv. 1 skill's so you can get better creature's, then work on management until you finish that one. With Management 3 you can have 2 pet's out instead of one, plus with 4 you can sell pet's to make a little money for your pet's.

Keep in mind that weaker creatures will garner you more CHXP. When I was going the CH route I used Swamp Gurrcats and Dalyrakes. Dalyrakes can be purchased from BEs or found outside Kor'Vella Corellia (Pretty rare on Corellia at least). I actually still use my Swamp Gurrcat, though I had to sell my Purbole. Good luck in the CH grind.

Im still Novice CH should I travel to Darthomir to get a Purbole baby? How good are they?

I have a Dalyrake that a BE made for me with the meat i gave him. Is this creature good enough? Or should i try and tame a Cowardly Gurrek? What do you all feel is a better pet for a newbe?

Archived