Home

Jedi Outcast: Dark Forces II MOD?

tb_nudge

:c3po: A while ago I stumbled across a Mod in development allowing you to play the whole of the original JEDI KNIGHT thru the JO engine. I was intrigued but didn't take the time to download it.

Now i'm dying to play JK and can't stand the original graphics compared to the newer engine. :c3po:

Can anyone help me find out if this project is still around, i've tried searching through every search engine i know and a whole bunch of JK/JO forums, but no success.

If no-one can find it, i'd be willing to help someone redesign the project and get it running again.

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to convert the old school JK map format to JO (like what's been done with dark forces)????

Anyways, thanks for your time and please let me know if you find anything!!!!

Nudge

Yeah, TK8252MJL is right. Follow that link for a very brief update.

The mod is still in development, and they're going to port the whole thing over to Jedi Academy. It's a huge undertaking, but it is still in development, and their website should hopefully be up soon.

I've seen some of the stuff they had in development, and it was very good. Keep in mind that it's DF2E...i.e., Dark Forces 2 Enhanced. So they will be changing and adapting things to try and improve them from what was in JK.

Archived