Home

SOE closed forums to the public

badfish515

I personally think they are trying to hide thier shame. That or its cause they dont want ppl in the UK to read peoples personal experiances with a bug filled, exploitable, highly unbalanced game?

i quit swg and was going to come back when things got cleaned up... now SOE has closed the forums , so i cant see or check if the game has advanced past the devs forcing hotfixes out the door..the nerf/unerf/nerf situation...floating animals...ppl shooting through mountains with pistols...bad lag...one professions does 10k dmg...one does 50 and 4 do not work...you get the picture.

anyways i thought swg was a great game, but due to the lact of cs SOE had provided and now just blocking out ppl like we are cattle and wont see through this weak attemt at tricking people into a game based on the back of a gamebox(hiding the people true thoughts until you already have subscribed). is unacceptable...EQ2 is a game i wanted to look at but SOE has sent me the way of the Warcraft, wow ill wait for you, blizzard cant be as bad as SOE

oh yeah, and blizzard i WILL wait 6 more months if it means i dont have to pay to beta 4 some 50% of a game.:confused:

Archived