Home

Interesting discovery(advanced leaning/Dodging)

Tesshu021

Upon inspection tonight i was fooling around in the game trying to figure out how to do those kick ass dodge moves reborn do, lo and behold i did them now before i am flamed listen up and ill tell ya how(hold Use+v+move mouse ) this is the only way i have been able to do them u move like neo did dodging bullets its hard to control tho i believe there is a easier way, any feedback from anyones encounters with this would be great (this is in the demo btw not a warez version or anything)

Latas

Tesshu Fujikota

Padawan Dual-Sabers

no no u no understand lol(advanced leaning) normal leaning is use+<---> however this new technique i found allows forward dodge backwards sideways not the lean but she ducks sideways etc its weird there has to be a way to control it someone plz experiment and find out! lol

Originally posted by Iridium77

You are not talking of "rolling", are you? lol

I tried every freaking combination with lean. Please tell us what command your v key is bound to. Thanks a lot.

I think he might mean "down".... v (down arrow?) I'm not sure, but it would have been easier for people to understand if he just said "down".... some one will have to try it out....

Yes there are two diferent leanings.

One si the regular one, you can lean left or right, and if you press forward or back while leaning (left or right) you do some special animations (nothing big actually).

But if you use the g_debugmelee 1 cheat you can do, besides the regular left and right leans, forward, back, left or right and the same for crouching.

You ahve more lean options.

I think thats what he means but without the debug cheat.

Can you answer the question and tell us what is v for you?

You can use this to a nice Cheap effect too.

when u get somone firing at u, look at them and hold use, not sure with other sabers but with the saberstaff even when dodge u still defelt the shot.

now as soon as the dodge goes off let go of use and run forward (this can look a little silly as most of the time your still leaning back when u run) and u will still be in force speed, so u are running as fast as the laser bolt and u follow it in, the bolt gets there just before u do and hits them, making them react and stopping them shoting again, and u get there about half a second after it and slice them to ribbons.

and even if u dont deflect the shot when u dodge still get u right on them in seconds

Archived