Home

Siege Mode Mapping

KnnOs

Does anyone know if there is going to be a map editor released designed to support siege maps? They've become quite the rage on my college LAN since the game was released, but we'd like to start playing some different maps. Plus it's a reason for me to finally learn mapping, only to abandon it like modeling, saber hilt crafting, calculus, etc. etc. ad nauseum. Thanks a lot!:chew1

Originally posted by KnnOs

Does anyone know if there is going to be a map editor released designed to support siege maps? They've become quite the rage on my college LAN since the game was released, but we'd like to start playing some different maps. Plus it's a reason for me to finally learn mapping, only to abandon it like modeling, saber hilt crafting, calculus, etc. etc. ad nauseum. Thanks a lot!:chew1

We'll be releasing a package fot GTK Radiant, which seems to be the current popular community map editor for Quake-engine games (and the one our designers used to make the game). Our MP designer who made the Siege maps is also planning on writing up a tutorial for how to make Siege maps.

Archived