Home

I am very very stuck! **SPOILER** (near the end of JA SP)

ILR

I'm one of the last levels (at least I think, haven't made it all the way through yet) at the tomb of Ragnos. It's the part where its an open vally, and a large wall/structure in the middle. You come out through a door on a high platform, and you can see an Imperial Shuttle on the other side of the vally. Question is... WHERE DO YOU GO!?!?!

I've scoured the area for hours and I've used for sense while looking everywhere. Both pits are too far to cross and I can't find any way to getting to the other side. I'm pulling my hair out here, I don't care if the solution just given to me now... Please help.

Go down to the sand, walk as far to the left as you can, when you come to the pit get onto the broken piece of wall (it looks like a rock) and jump to the other side, then keep walking around the pit untill you get to a black pillar with a piece of its back broken off, get behind the pillar, use force push, and walk across. You should be able to do the rest yourself.

Go down to the sand, walk as far to the left as you can, when you come to the pit get onto the broken piece of wall (it looks like a rock) and jump to the other side, then keep walking around the pit untill you get to a black pillar with a piece of its back broken off, get behind the pillar, use force push, and walk across. You should be able to do the rest yourself.

Well, I was never able to make that jump so here's what I did.

When you come out and go to the left you'll see a pit that's not bottomless. Off to your left will be a doorway in the wall--that's where ya wanna get to. Jump into the pit and therell be a little entrance that winds it's way up to that door and from the door you can jump to the left and run around the pit that is by the black pillar.

Just finished the game lotta fun. Prolly gonna play again as soon as I find the cheat for dbl and dual saber from start. :D

Hope it helped.

Originally posted by samiam9

When you come out and go to the left you'll see a pit that's not bottomless. Off to your left will be a doorway in the wall--that's where ya wanna get to. Jump into the pit and therell be a little entrance that winds it's way up to that door and from the door you can jump to the left and run around the pit that is by the black pillar.

Wrong pit, that pit is AFTER the pit I was talking about...

Archived