Home

We need a Jango Skin!

Zod

I was able to import the old Jango model from JO fine... by which I mean it didn't crash the game. However some things didn't work right, for instance there was no fire coming out of his pack and the flame thrower acted strange. Other then that I've imported about a dozen characters into JA from JO and they have all worked fine.

I already reskined and edited the Default_skin file so the cape on his left and the tassel on his right shoulder are gone. It's my 1st and doesn't look to hot.:o

The helmet is good, though; I can't get rid of the pockets on his right and left side they are part of the hips. I edited it in 3ds Max and added some holsters to the hips and deleted the pockets, but I don't know what I'm doing. lol Anyone is welcome to fix it.

I guess all that needs to be done is ported over to .GLM from .MD3. Anyway I'm still trying to figure it all out blah blah.....:rolleyes:

All my Models from JKII work fine. :confused: except the taunts are missing and it uses the default taunt in game. On some it still works.

Archived