Home

Starting

Sith'sFollower

Guest DarthMaulUK

Its like paying for a mobile phone and only having it work now and again properly.

Im angry as hell that a game like this could be released unfinished causing problems for thousands. Yes, theres people out there who havent had a single problem - lucky for them - but that doesnt mean the game is superb. Far from it.

Go and try it, if you are lucky...great....if not, sell it on ebay.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Every game does have problems. But not many games have major problems like this one. Yes patches and updated everyday but so far in the past 3 weeks we have not seen a major patch.

With so much wrong in game, i guess its hard to pick what to fix first ;-p

DMUK

DarthMaulUK

Im angry as hell that a game like this could be released unfinished causing problems for thousands. Yes, theres people out there who havent had a single problem - lucky for them - but that doesnt mean the game is superb. Far from it.

Why do you keep saying this LIKE only a FEW players that havent had a single problem? Do you realize that over 275,000 people bought and regersterd this game already and I can bet anything that 274,900 of them didnt all have problem... if they did do you think you would see the game servers so full all day and night???

Also I personally know 5 friends that went out and bought this game and not a single one has/had a problem. Only one has a few problems but hes trying to play on a 1.33 AMD with and old ass MOBO that only uses SDRAM PC 133 ram NOT DDR.

Archived