Home

swoop level.

JEDI OUTCAST

my god i has such much fun on that level. i only died 1 time to get to the other side but my secend time i slowed down turned around then did it then i waited till i was on the rock the i hit turbo then i got on the other side. swoops are so cool.:D

keep an eye open for my mod it will have new swoop sounds in it.

Yeah, the swoop chase was a great blast. A little glitchy at times, though - I mean, on a couple of occasions I was rammed into the sides of the mountains, and ended up flying a huge distance. One time I ended up back on the other side of the building where you pick up the swoops... Overall, though, it was great fun.

And did you know that you can actually duck into an alcove in a building, dismount and hide to heal yourself (Force Heal) just before the second swoop pickup point? That helped...

My favorite thing to do was to jump off a damaged bike just when I sliced someone(right before the exploding bike would crash into mine) and force push the next guy off his bike in mid air then land on the bike. Looked just like a movie though I did it only once.

Archived