Home

I have nothing to wear !!

ty-walker

I was wondering if there is any way to change the color of the outfits without reskinning? I prefer black and i think it would look cool especially if you turn to the darkside. Like the outfit for the human male that has kind of a short skirt type thingie in the back, in all black would look cool.

Originally posted by Sith_Chick

Yes, I really hope some one comes up with a way to create a character with all the clothing options of all the Jedi students. Why so liitle choice??? :amidala:

Actually, there are over 2000 choices as advertised. Also, you can use any model in the game as the player using the playermodel code. Check out Kurgan's cheat thread to get a list of all possible characters. There should be enough there to find something you like.

Not enough... why not offer a nifty outfit like Tavions? Why not all the option of the other students? 8 tops and 8 bottoms? Not nearly enough. I hope someone comes up with a way to change that,

I also wish we could change what we wear during the game. Do you wear the same stuff every day? :D I hope someone comes up with an easy way to change that too... :amidala:

Originally posted by Sith_Chick

Not enough... why not offer a nifty outfit like Tavions? Why not all the option of the other students? 8 tops and 8 bottoms? Not nearly enough. I hope someone comes up with a way to change that,

I also wish we could change what we wear during the game. Do you wear the same stuff every day? :D I hope someone comes up with an easy way to change that too... :amidala:

You can, just bring down the console by pressing Shift and ~, then type either devmapall or helpusobi 1 to enable cheats, then type playermodel <model>. If you want to play as Tavion type playermodel Tavion in your console. You can change your outfits ingame but you have to memorize the combinations pretty well, just type playermodel in your console and your current player model should be something like 'jedi_rm (rodian male) head_a1 legs_f2 torso_c1'

Archived