Home

Dismemberment mod - where to post?

grellin

I would like a setting were you are able to get full dismemberment but not all the time. Only when you get a good hit, somewhere around 25% to 50% of time. And how do you mantain saber damage the same? I used the short cut method and it worked good. Sabermorerealistic 2. but it seems like it is not a good hit thing but a pattern 4 dismemberments, 2 no dismemberments you can predict when you will get dismemberment is there any way to make it specific to how good the hit was. In jedi outcast, I believe I had a patch but you could but dismemberment on in the menu and excessive option and it would be perfect, with saberrealisticcombat off. I hate everytime one swing dismemberment. Does any one have a solution for this? If you change the shortcut value to Sabermorerealistic 1 do you still get full dismemberment, heads, torso, arm,legs, hand, and feet? But less random? or do you just get hand, arms, and foot? Any help would be appreciated.

PS what type of dismemberment does this patch supply, does it add a menu to it?

I got the normal dismemberment to work but I don't think your mod does. I can only take off head/arms/legs, and only one per enemy. Throwing the saber at someone in JO and seeing like 10 parts go flying everywhere was awesome (c'mon, this is what would happen with if lightsabers were real =P) so I was wondering if there is any way to do the multiple dismemberments... is your mod supposed to allow this? I also can't hack up bodies on the ground (not that I want to or anything)... but it was a nice touch. I put it in my base directory with the other pk3 files and did not notice a difference apart from just the g_sabermorerealistic command line. :( Any ideas?

No, all the mod does is increase the chances of limb removal (head, waist, arms, legs, hands). The game ships with most of these values at 0(meaning it never happens), so I just increased them to their max. You still won't get dismemberment every time you kill someone though - seems like it only does the head and waist when you get a precise hit.

I'm trying to figure out how to get multiple limbs to come off from the same model now....

Archived