Home

Jedi Academy Ladder Level?

Deadeye

Do you guys remeber that level that some one made for Jedi Outcast where it was a circular room, and you faced increasing numbers and colors of reborn, and shadow troopers. Then you eventually faced Tavion then Desaan? It was called LADDER.

That level was so much fun! Every time I just wanted to get my Jedi on for a few minutes, I'd fire that up. I'd also take turns with my friends to see who could get farther.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THAT FOR JEDI ACADEMY!!!??

PLEASE!?

If you don't remember the JO level. You just have a room where they send one yellow reborn, then when he's dead, 2 yellow reborn. Then one Red, then 2 red, then 2 Red, and 2 Yellow, and so on. each wave has more reborn, and has the harder reborn.

Do it please! If I knew QIII Radiant, and how to send spawn enemy AI after every death, it would be out already!

You can actually the JO Ladder in JA. It just won't have most of the level textures, and most of the enemies won't have textures themselves. You can move JO assets over to compensate.

When the level loads, it uses you last-created SP character in place of Kyle.

Never played the Bespin one, though. Is it published for download?

The Challenge in the Valley of the Jedi was, in my opinion, the best ladder, albeit rife with insanely difficult new opponents near the end, even if the valley core gave you temporary godmode.

Generally though, I wouldn't call Ladder levels particularly useful except for a little mindless fun. (Or if you're not very good at Single Player lightsaber combat.)

Archived