Home

Get It!

flabajaba2213

I know that this is a JA forum, but I have to put this up. At fileplanet, you can download the War of the Rings multiplayer beta. You be one of the 5,000 testers if you are a member of either the founders club or normal fileplanet subscriber. It is very good. I can't say much, but if you are a member, I suggest that you go there now. There were already a bunch of servers up, and it was only 9:30 AM when I logged in. See you there. I have the same name. Once again, sorry for the thread thingy...

BTW, in JA...if you want a laugh, go to the swoop level and change your player model to a wampa. I laughed so hard! There! Something JA related.

later

That game is going to be so much garbage. Just like starwars galaxies. Some company takes the idea (be in lucas's or tolkeins) and then tries to make a game out of it.

Etherway, I doubt the game is going to be a true war of the rings. Im sure it'll have tons of limiting factors and other things that prevent you from doing much more then mindlessly attacking an orc spawn.

Who was it making it again? Same people that made AO right?

Yeah SWG was fun for about a month. That was only because it was my first RPG. Well let me say that I will never play another RPG in my life. That game ruined it for me. Back to FPS and Madden and couldn't be happier.

As for this game, I enjoy it. I've played the others in the past. I liked those too. I've never played MP in this series. Gonna have to give it a try someday. My only wish is that the next one is not so linear. Meaning here is a task go about it anyway you can. Getting kinda tired of the "follow the enemies" one way out kind of thing.

Regardless this is a fun one, especially coming from an RPG.

It is made by the same guys who made Command and Conquer. they gameplay follows the same set up as the warcraft series. It is ok. If you liked warcraft, you will like this. Try the single player demo if you can't get into the multiplayer beta. The mission with Legolas isn't that good, but the one with Gimli is. I am a big base builder type, so the game is good for me. I have played it a few times online, and there is a decent amount of variety in the units. Some of the stuff is a big stretch for continuity, but I play games just to have fun. I am a big Tolkein fan, but I really don't care how bad it gets butchered, if any, as long as it is still fun for me.

later

Archived