Home

If I make a siege guide....

GEEZus

Will people stop constantly asking how to play the game?

I get so sick of people that don't know what the manual is for or the game rules section... Everytime I play siege I see people type HOW DO YOU USE THE JETPACK, HOW DO YOU GO ON THE SWOOPS, HOW DO YOU CHANGE CLASSES, WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS... I understand that some people are new to the game, but seeing those questions asked 10 times each in every game gets really annoying. It also kind of annoying when a clueless teamate decides to play hero with an objective and takes something required to advance halfway across the map the wrong way. I doubt making a guide would help much, but it's worth a shot if it keeps some people from becoming a nuisance

won't make a damn bit of difference but you can try.

(look at all the noobs who think games like RTCW ET is a FFA and it's had how many guides?)

team/objective games are really fun if you get two teams who know what they are doing.

but generally on pubs with random players they are just annoying as hell to even play.

MAKE THAT GUIDE!

I played siege today, 2 vs. 2 on the desert map. I were the imperials.

First they didn't understnd what to do, thy thoought we played FFA or something, and then they kept on asking "how do we ge up to you on that wall?". I told them to look at the objectives. Then they understood, and they succeded in openig the wall.

On the other side they didn't understand what to do, "But we have destroyed the wall! Haven't we won yet?". I told them to look at the objectives. Of course they didn't understand what to do, so I had to show them how to open these doors etc.

Finally we got to the rancor, they run right itno it, and it ate them. Then thay said: "Siege sucks" and quitted.

Archived