Home

Can you display items?

GForce

That is actually someones house, and yes that can be done. A great amount of work went into that building. The items you see displayed above the floor were originally placed on the stairs and then moved to their current positions. Takes awhile to do, and is very intricate, but as you can see, is well worth the effort.

I am not sure I understand the rest of your question, but let me take a shot. You can display weapons and such, but obviously, you cannot carry them while they are being displayed in your house. If you have a favorite firearm, it is best to put it on display after you have beaten it up for awhile and repairing it is no longer a viable option.

WHy not just put a factory crate of them in a vendor so you can sell when you aren't there? I see what you are saying, but in all honesty, it's realy just a big waste of your time as compared to having a Merchant place a vendor in your establishment. Otherwise, you'll have to hoof it back to your house to keep selling items off of your wall.

Most likely, when they don't see a vendor, they'll just walk out and probably never send you a tell. I have a set of waypoints in my data pad just for the vendors I use. No, I will not share my Doctor Med supplier, as Enhance D packs are hard to find. I will say I get my droids from Benjii on SS, Tyrena, Corellia. Weapons, Kimbak out of Tyrena, Corellia. Armor from Jeuke out of Tyrena, Corellia. Clothing from Martigan (Tyrena) and Nicab (Theed). Martigan also does lower end droids. Spice from Paidhi out of....Tyrena....who knew(I am no spicer, but occasionally I use it for PvP)?

Basically, if you plan to truly sell, you need a vendor on at least one planet and you need to advertise both it, as well as sell on the bazaar to get your name out there.

Archived